Life Saving Information
In One Place
In an emergency, seconds count. First Responders can lose up to 10 minutes of valuable time while tracking down vital patient information.
First File helps you keep all your information in one place. Put these items in your blue First File folder:
- Completed First File Basic Information Form
- A recent photograph of yourself
- A current medication list
- Advanced Directive Information (DNR, living will, power of attorney, etc.)
- Anything else First Responders need to know!
Then simply place your magnetic First File on your refrigerator! You’ll also want to affix the included First File sticker to the inside of your front door jam at eye level. That way First Responders know you have all your information ready for them in one place!